Club Vista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea Salvaging Sub to save Sunken Ship.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grim Reaper
Admin
Grim Reaper

Sea Salvaging Sub to save Sunken Ship. Empty
PostSubject: Sea Salvaging Sub to save Sunken Ship.   Sea Salvaging Sub to save Sunken Ship. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Sea Salvaging Sub to save Sunken Ship. Subgam10

After careful preparation and testing, construction of the vehicle that will be used to recover the Migrator from the bottom of the ocean is nearly complete, according to Gary the Gadget Guy.

"We have made great progress" he comented.

"The vehicle is strong and can withstand subzero temperatures, the crushing pressure of the deep sea, and is able to tow even the heaviest cargo. Now we just need some skilled penguins to drive it."

Any penguins willing to brave the ocean depth is asked to take part in the campaign. Gary expects to launch the first drive on February 19.

"According to my calculations, the Migrator has broken up into many pieces. I have pinpointed its exact location, but it will take many trips to recover all parts." Gary has yet to name the invention and will need everyone's help to choose one.

"I've narrowed it down to a few names, but I can't decide on any of them," he said. Check out the Iceberg on Friday to cast your vote.
Back to top Go down
https://clubvista.board-directory.net

Sea Salvaging Sub to save Sunken Ship.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Vista :: Club Penguin :: Announcements-
Jump to: